– 7 nights accomodation in 4* Hotel (sat- sat)
– 6 rounds of golf in Dublin and nearby.
– Day 1 PGA lesson: “how to play links golf” ©
– Self-drive and chauffeur-driven (recommended) options available
– Full irish breakfast every morning
– 3 evening dinners in locally sourced finest restaurants
Self drive: $2,700 -€2,450 pps
With driver: $3,100 – €2,800 pps
Want to tweak this tour to your needs? No problem, contact us now by phone or email.
WHO IS THIS GOLF TOUR FOR?
Our Dublin and Ancient East Tour is perfect for your Ireland golf vacation if you are in Dublin for a business trip and want to mix some pleasure with business. It is also perfect for those who want to have a great city experience in the evening time while away from the links. Real Irish Golf can customize the length of stay and number of courses to your situation.
DAY 2 – PORTMARNOCK LINKS
DAY 3 – BALTRAY, CO. LOUTH
7 NIGHTS – 4*
DAY 4 – PORTMARNOCK – CHAMPIONSHIP
DAY 5 – THE ISLAND
DUBLIN’S FAIR CITY
– Price quoted assumes travel party of 6 golfers
– Happy to accommodate non-golfers: non-golfer supplement on request
– Payment: 50% on reservation: balance 3 weeks before commencement
– 4* hotel in centre of Dublin
– Price quoted based on twin/double occupancy
– Includes full Irish breakfast every morning
– Free WIFI
– Fitness centre
– Price includes green fees only
– Real Irish Golf happy to reserve local caddies as required
– Price assumes walking; happy to arrange pull carts and/or buggies
– Price includes three evening dinners
– Additional evening dinners arranged on request
– Itinerary carefully designed to minimize driving times and hotel changes
– Chauffeur driven coach recommended by Real Irish Golf