– 7 nights accomodation in 4* Hotels (sat- sat)
– 6 rounds of golf in Northern Ireland
– Day 1 PGA lesson: “how to play links golf”
– Self-drive and chauffeur-driven (recommended) options available
– Full irish breakfast every morning
– 3 evening dinners in locally recommended restaurants
Self drive: $2,700 – €2,450 pps
With driver: $3,100 – €2,800 pps
Want to tweak this tour to your needs? No problem, contact us now by phone or email.
WHO IS THIS GOLF TOUR FOR?
This Northern Ireland golf tour is for you if want to check off an Open Championship course on your Ireland golf vacation, play the world’s number one ranked golf course Royal County Down, and you want to walk in the footsteps of golf’s major winners, such as Rory, Graeme and Darren, who all honed their golf skills on these courses.
DAY 2 – ROYAL PORTRUSH – VALLEY
DAY 3 – PORTSTEWART
4 NIGHTS – 4* ADELPHI, PORTRUSH
DAY 6 – ARDGLASS
DAY 7 – ROYAL COUNTY DOWN
THE 19th HOLE – 7 Nights
– Price quoted assumes travel party of 6 golfers
– Happy to accommodate non-golfers: non-golfer supplement on request.
– Payment: 50% on reservation: balance 3 weeks before commencement.
– 7 nights in two conveniently located hotels
– 4* hotels Price quoted based on twin/double occupancy (single room supplement on request).
– Includes full Irish breakfast every morning
– Free WIFI Fitness centre
– Price includes green fees only
– Real Irish Golf happy to reserve local caddies as required
– Price assumes walking; happy to arrange pull carts and/or buggies
– Price includes three evening dinners
– Additional evening dinners arranged on request
– Itinerary carefully designed to minimize driving times and hotel changes
– Chauffeur driven coach recommended by Real Irish Golf