– 7 nights accomodation in 4* Hotel (sat- sat)
– 7 rounds of golf on Ireland’s West Coast links
– Day 1 PGA lesson: “how to play links golf” ©
– Self-drive and chauffeur driven options available
– Full irish breakfast every morning
– 3 evening dinners in locally sourced finest restaurants
Self drive: $2,200 – €1,950 pps
With driver: $2,600 – €2,350 pps
Want to tweak this tour to your needs? No problem, contact us now by phone or email.
WHO IS THIS GOLF TOUR FOR?
This West of Ireland golf tour is perfect for those who want to ‘get away from it all’ on their Ireland golf vacation. Home to courses such as Carne Golf Links, the West is a great region for those who like their Links on the wild side. Also, as many Irish emigrated from this region, this may be the location for you to hunt down your old Irish ancestry.
DAY 2 – ENNISCRONE
DAY 3 – CARNE
7 NIGHTS – 4*
DAY 4 – STRANDHILL
DAY 5 – ROSSES POINT
BALLINA TOWN, CO. MAYO
– Price quoted assumes travel party of 6 golfers
– Happy to accommodate non-golfers: non-golfer supplement on request.
– Payment: 50% on reservation: balance 3 weeks before commencement.
– 4* hotel in heart of Ballina town, perfect gateway to West Coast links.
– Price quoted based on twin/double occupancy.
– Includes full Irish breakfast every morning
– Free WIFI
– Fitness centre
– Price includes green fees only
– Real Irish Golf happy to reserve local caddies as required
– Price assumes walking; happy to arrange pull carts and/or buggies
– Price includes three evening dinners
– Additional evening dinners arranged on request
– Itinerary carefully designed to minimize driving times and hotel changes
– Chauffeur driven coach recommended by Real Irish Golf